Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekly Update

Well, it looks like Saturday is the day to update this since it is the only day I ever have time.

This week was really good-just very tiring. On Wednesday I flew to St. Louis and went to Colombia, MO with my district manager. I got to sit it on a DM meeting and then I stayed in a hotel there and we had an olympic game day on Thursday against another division. It was pretty fun-it was almost like something straight off of The Office. On our way home, the flight got delayed 5 hours (which seems to always happen). That was unfortunate because I wanted to be able to eat dinner and spend time with Mitchell but I only had to work a half day on Friday to make up for it which was nice!

Mitchell is still really liking Starbucks-he has had to work some really early mornings. There have been several times that he has left the house at 4:45am-yikes!!

Tonight we are probably going to go up to Mitchell's parents house (who live in OKC). We do this a lot on Saturdays-it is nice to get to spend some time with them. I wish my family lived as close as they do! We are trying to figure out a way to go on vacation with my family to Vermont at the end of the summer. They go every year and it is beautiful! Hopefully we will be able to make it.

Hope everyone has had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment