Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday

Some exciting things about today:

1) I leave for Virginia and DC one week from today! This means that I need to finish planning for my sister's bridal shower and get more things figured out for our trip. Can't wait! We just booked our hotel in DC a few days ago and we basically stole from the hotel because we got $53 a night on hotwire....making our 3 night stay $45 each at a fairly nice Holiday Inn. I can't wait to see my Mom, Grandma (Bopi) and sister! I also can't wait to go to DC for the first time. We wish we were staying longer now but unfortunately it costs an arm and a leg to change your plane ticket. We are going to try to visit museums and do touristy things. Also, Megan is going to visit some law schools-hooray!

2) Today Boomer is 6 months old! He is now 50 pounds, 35 pounds more than a few months ago when we got him! We love him and he is great!

3) Mitchell and I got our caps and gowns...which is crazy. I can't believe college is almost over. It went by so fast. I am not ready to leave my friends yet, but excited about what lies ahead.

4) The weather today is A-MAZ-ING. I love seeing people sitting outside eating lunch, studying on a bench outside, throwing around a frisbee. Oh Spring, I love you. I took a long walk today with Boomer and it was just great!

5) Thursdays= weekly lunch with friends, Bible study, and done with classes for the week. All things I look forward to every week.

These are some of the many reasons why Thursday is a great day!

In Him,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment