Monday, June 7, 2010
It all starts tomorrow!
Tomorrow I start my long anticipated journey of Teach For America! It seems like just yesterday that it was January and I was thinking June 8th was so far away and that I had so much time to prepare. I am sitting at a Starbucks in Forth Worth right now while Mitchell is at his new employee orientation. I feel unprepared, prepared, excited, and anxious all at the same time. Really, I just have no idea what to expect. I can't wait to meet my students in Houston next week and my students at Williams next month. I pray that God would equip me in the next 6 weeks to be the best teacher that I can be for them. Ready or not, here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're gonna be great!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete