So far, summer has consisted of:
1. Staying up late and sleeping in every single day
2. Going to the pool with my big floatie (from Aldi!) and Sonic drink
3. Hanging out with various friends every day (What is this?? A social life!?)
4. Going on walks or taking Boomer to the park
5. Movies-one was terrible (Something Borrowed) and one was good (Midnight in Paris)
6. Going to Rangers games
7. Weddings!!! (One in Oklahoma and one tomorrow in Dallas)
8. Eating lots of good food (by good, I really just mean tasty, not healthy)
9. Doing a little bit of work and organizing for next year...just a little bit!
10. Relaxing, not being stressed out, and resting. This is by far the best one.
Clearly, I would give this summer a 10/10 so far. I can't believe that 2 of the 6 weeks are already up. Nooooo!! I feel so blessed to get time to rejuvenate...every teacher out there definitely needs it! I feel like a normal person again!! :)
In Him,
Katherine
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment