I didn't get to do my typical weekend update because I was in Chicago with my 9th graders. It was exhausting, but we ended up having a great time. We spent probably have of the time on the bus, but thankfully I had two seats to myself. :) We visited Purdue, Northwestern and the University of Chicago. I posted a couple of pictures on Facebook if you want to check those out. I am so thankful that Mitchell got to come-the students missed him so much.
While we were gone, quite a bit happened on the house. Here are a few things:
-Brick/stone finished
-Trim/moulding done
-Walls textured and finished (just need to be painted)
-We got a mailbox and address plate
-They laid out the form boards to pour our driveway and sidewalk
-And most exciting: they made our cabinets and stained them!!!!!
Here are some pics. Everything is a mess, so it will be exciting to see it all cleaned up and put together. But hopefully they will take their time, we do NOT want to close on the house too early. :)
This is just another picture of the brick color we chose.

WOW!!! awesome!! I love that you can see the house number!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! They really are going fast!
ReplyDelete