Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 3=Wow!

I had no idea that houses go up so fast after they finally get the plans and permit in and start construction. It's crazy! I stopped by in the middle of the week and they had completely finished the framing.



Today, we were SHOCKED! We had windows, part of a roof, a bathtub in the guest bath (who knew they put that in so early?), a fireplace (without the mantle), and the duct work for the heating and A/C in the attic. Here are a few pics:





I know there are a million things on the inside that take a long time, but all I can say is that I hope they really do take until the middle of May! Most people want their house to get done as quickly as possible, but we don't want to move in until the summer starts for me. So, I may just have to go over there and knock a wall out so that they'll have to fix it and take a few more weeks. Ha, just kidding! :)

1 comment: