-We have a back door!
-They've finished all of the electrical wiring, which is what took them most of the time this week.
Here are a few pics, I forget if someone of this was done by my last post:
Most of those pictures are taken from standing in the backyard. The front pretty much looks the same, except they've completely finished the roof. Our realtor came and walked through the house with us today, which was helpful. She always helps us think of things that we would have NEVER noticed or thought of. In case I haven't mentioned this, she is absolutely amazing. If you are ever looking for a realtor in the Dallas area, this lady is truly a blessing and has been such a help to us as clueless and naive first time home buyers.
I think I've just about convinced our apartment complex that it would be smart for them to let us break our lease early so that they can rent it to someone else for more, ha! We will see, maybe I wasn't as convincing as I thought. ;)
We're SO excited, now if only the next 3 months would move just a bit quicker!

Love all the new pics--can't believe how fast it's coming together!!!
ReplyDelete